Jim and Diane Stutsman have done it again! You may be familiar with their other apps: FootBook, My 15000 and Quilting in the Hoop. To see more information about Jim and Diane and all they offer, go to their website at: http://www.onlinesewing.com. The ThreadBook is one app you will want to have in your sewing and embroidery toolbox.
What is ThreadBook? Jim and Diane state: “ThreadBook is the ideal tool for managing the threads you use for sewing or embroidery. It contains a library of more than 25,000 threads from over 120 different manufacturers, available with a touch of your finger.”
Many features are included in the ThreadBook App. Take a look at the videos showing you just some of the features available.
* Set your favorite brands to narrow matching choices
* Track the threads you have in the “My Threads” collection
* Track the threads you need in the “Shopping List” collection
* Find threads with a particular thread number, including partial numbers
* Find threads that match your chosen color
* Find threads that match any color using the camera on your device or a previously made photo
* Instantly create a chart to convert any brand and type of thread to a matching color in any other brand and type
* Convert a list of thread colors, such as that often provided with embroidery designs, to any brand and type
* Submit your own list of threads that are not in our library so they can be added
* Detailed explanation of each menu item with a single tap of a button
* Automatic updating of the library as new threads are added
* Your “My Threads” and “Shopping List” collections are synchronized between all your devices